Saturday, January 5, 2008

The parents are gone...

The parents are gone and Lydia and I actually made it around the city without getting lost. We started our day by jumping on the L train and heading to Central Park. We shopped and walked all over a shopping center where there was a Sephora ( I got new face wash ), J. Crew ( I got a cool new, warm scarf ), Dean and Deluca in the bookstore with a Whole Foods Market on the bottom floor ( too bad for you, Jamie). I also saw a CNN building ( Emily Hefner...future CEO, sounds good ) and the Trump Tower ( where I'll stay my next visit ).

Then off to Soho for some shopping!!! Wow, I'm going to need to make tons of money if I need to save the world and buy clothes! We ate in Little Italy at a cafe that had a menu that wasn't in Italian.

While walking some more we ended up between Chinatown and Tribeca ( where I gave directions to people from PA, yep I've only been here six days ). I bought a new D&G purse (for $35 ), while Lydia was pursued in to buying real name brand purses out of a back room....( but the zipper fell off when we got home, real, huh? ).

On the subway again to Times Square. Very cool!! Jadon, I saw where the play Mary Poppins is shown, you know the movie mommy and daddy wouldn't let you watch. But, I'll for sure take you to Toys R Us where there is a Farris wheel because Wally, for the last time, we all know Jadon loves his auntie Em the best!!!!!!!!! MTV studios was there, too ( where I'll have to be interviewed for being the greatest, maybe even richest woman in the world ). Last, but not least I saw M&M world...for Kayce, of course. I guess I'll have to visit that about ten more times when she comes to visit, maybe I'll even buy he something!

Oh yeah, I saw Nicolas Cage and he wanted a picture with me...

No comments: